Hourly Job Description
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Admin Date: May 2020
Positively coordinate administration activities and flow of work related to construction type projects. Work closely with the DI project team.
Primary Duties of the Project Coordinator:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Coordinate all project-related activities following the established process. Always looking for ways to improve processes and efficiencies for DI and our customers.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
• Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• OSHA Requirements up to date including safety coordination with safety coordinator
• Assist with updating our website / Facebook / Instagram up to date.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for all departments. Retrieves information from files when needed. Maintains literature & project folders for standard filing once the project is completed.
• Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
• Sorts and distributes mail, responds or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary, responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
• Answers phones, takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions..
• Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
• Project coordinator to all office staff
• Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of the department.
1. Technical Capacity – fluently able to work with Microsoft Products, Internet / Website products
2. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
3. Thoroughness – Accurate with data
4. Collaboration Skills
5. Communication Proficiency
6. Positive attitude
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma.
2. Exceptional use of WORD and EXCEL
3. Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of products.
4. Experience with social media type products
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Associate’s degree.
2. Two years of related experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and may change at any time with or without notice.
Distinctive Iron is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org