Hourly Job Description
Job Title: Front Desk Coordinator Date: March 2021
Job Objective: Positively coordinate administration activities and flow of work related to construction projects. Coordinate all office-related activities following the established processes. Always looking for ways to improve processes and efficiencies for DI and our customers.
Primary Duties of the Front Desk Coordinator:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Answers phones, takes messages and/or field answers all routine and non-routine questions.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Creates general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
• Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing systems for all departments. Retrieves information from files when needed.
• Sorts and distributes mail, responds or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary, responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
• Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of the department.
• OSHA Requirements up to date including safety coordination with safety coordinator
• Scans documents, create labels for files, orders office supplies, light cleaning
• Technical Capacity – fluently able to work with Microsoft Products
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Thoroughness – Accurate with data
• Collaboration Skills
• Communication Proficiency
• Positive attitude
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers/scanners, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Some travel necessary to run errands.
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma.
• Exceptional use of WORD and EXCEL.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of products.
• Experience with social media-type products.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and may change at any time with or without notice.
Resume to: email@example.com