Distinctive Iron, LLC is family-owned and operated with over thirty years of experience in the steel industry. Our goal is to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations in design, fabrication, installation, and project management in a quality-driven environment. We will maximize our resources and our capacity to produce distinctive results that meet your time and budget requirements.
Our team at Distinctive Iron is committed to meeting our customers’ expectations with the highest quality of workmanship is a safe and efficient work environment. We encourage ongoing training and development of our staff to ensure we are using the latest field and shop processes in the industry. Our fabricating employees are all certified AWS D.1.1. or higher.
To design, fabricate, or install your product to the highest possible quality at a competitive price meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Our Certifications and Affiliations
Distinctive Iron is proud to be affiliated with the following professional associations and non-profit organizations:
- DBE –Certified as Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- WBE –Certified as Women Business Entity
- SBE – Certified as a Small Business Entity
- TGB — Certified as a Targeted Business Entity
- CERT – Registered with the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- AWC – Active member of Association of Women Contractors
- Board Member of Elk River Area Chamber of Commerce
- Proud to Sponsor: Special Olympics, Susan G Komen (Breast Cancer), Eric Applen Fund (Children’s Cancer), Big Lake Schools, Elk River Schools and more!